How to Give

In The UK:

Make cheques to Global Horizons Trust and place O2H in the memo.

Address:

Global Horizons

1 Temple Buildings

Railway Terrace

Rugby, Warwickshire,

CV21 3EN

You can donate to O2H online in the UK

Click On Icon Below


How Do I Become A Member?

FOR UK NEW MEMBERS

Just fill out this FORM (click on “form”) and mail it to the address on the form.

In The USA

Make Checks out to Opportunity2Hope

Address:

Opportunity2Hope

C/O Christ Church

12925 Johnny Cake Ridge Road.

Apple Valley, MN 55124

You can donate to O2H online in the USA

Click on icon below

How Do I Become A Member?

FOR USA NEW MEMBERS Just fill out this FORM and mail it to: Opportunity 2 Hope C/O Christ Church, 12925 Johnny Cake Ridge Road, Apple Valley, MN 55124

FUNDRAISING PARTNER

After O2H’s success in the 2014 London Marathon we have decided to continue giving our supporters the opportunity to be involved in one off fundraising events.

In partnership with Bob Hamer and the charity Aid International we will be encouraging our supporters to partake in individual events which will include Marathons, treks and bike rides.

Our partnership will mean that 70% of what you raise above costs will go directly toward supporting O2H initiatives around the world. The remaining 30% of funds raised will support the project work of Aid International.

For further information please contact Kristina Gray through our administrator Julie Hutchin. Email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Dates of current events are:

Trek and Bike ride to Israel 31st October - 7th November 2014 Click HERE to read more about it.

To get more information about Aid International, visit their web site: HERE